Всё о игре Неверхуд(The Neverhood)

Объявление

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Всё о игре Неверхуд(The Neverhood) » Полезное » Тексты дисков

Тексты дисков

Сообщений 1 страница 28 из 28

вот здесь есть тексты дисков в оригинале(на анг.). Если вам не сложно, виложите на рус(Фаргус и Дядюшк Рисёч)

Erm...
Hello!
Me Willie.
Me Willie Trombone!
These disks tell a story. Story about good. Story about bad.
These disks are all that are left of the TRUE story...
True story of the closing of the third age.
Willie know that once you know this truth, then you know what to do.
Listen. I tell you.

It all start with Hoborg, him being who had to create, because... He had to. He make him world full of beauty, and wonder. This world, the Neverhood, a world where he could live forever and EVER more.

Hoborg thought this world would make him happy. But it make him... saaaaad. Walking around his big BEAUTIFUL new world make him feel aaaall alone. But then, Hoborg get him an idea. He said,

"I know. I’ll make a friend to enjoy this world with me."

Hoborg happy to have a new friend. He named him 'Klogg' and welcome him to the Neverhood.

"Everything you see here is yours to enjoy. You and I shall spend all our days here together. With you by my side, I’ll make more -"
"CROWN!"
"NO! - I mean, no, Klogg. This crown is the only thing that you cannot have. I am ruler of this world, the Neverhood, and a ruler needs his crown. Surely you can understand that. Now go, and explore your new home, while I go back to my Throne Room and plan some more people to make."

So, Hoborg go to make more friends, and Klogg start thinking BAAAD things...

Sitting in the Throne Room Hoborg start thinking about who he make next...

"Huh? What?? My... crown!"
"Hee hehehar! Now, Hoborg, we shall see who rules this world! You cannot rule without a crown!"
"Klogg! No!!"
"I declare myself, Klogg, ruler of the Neverhood!"
"What... have... I... done...?"

"Yeeeow! Sheeesh! M-my, this baby packs a wallop!...what's this? Hahaaa! Frozen solid, hmmmm? It seems this crown does more than give you reign over the Neverhood - it's also your secret to life. What a pity!"

Klogg right about that. Without his crown, Hoborg stuck in a biiiig helpless sleep. Uh, that Klogg scare me! Things look icky. But maybe HOPE... maybe...

A life seed!

Hoborg booboo with Klogg. Klogg go all stinky bad!
But Willie know what good. Yeees!

Uh, me hope Klogg no find out about this... Scaring...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

If you watching this - you do GOOD! Willie happyyy!
Now you need THIS.
You go and do more good!
And look out for bad.
Willie know: Bad is always where you forget to look.

Byeeeeeeee!

Я по школе этим текстом на английском бреду))

:crazyfun:

Версия "Дядюшки Рисёч".Ориентировалась на слух с видео: если что, поправляйте))

Кх-кх-м...
  Прювет!.. Я - Вилли...
  Вилли Баранкин.
  Эти диски - телеистория.
  Это рассказ о несчастных и счастливых... Эти диски - всё, что осталось от подлинной истории. Истории закрытия 3-его века.
  Узнав правду, ты будешь знать, что делать.
  Слушай. Я расскажу тебе...

Всё началось с Туборга, который должен был творить, потому что... он был... коранован! Он сделал свою страну красивой... и чудесной. Страну НЕВЕРьвХУДо. Он должен был жить в ней вечно...

Наивный!.. Он думал, что будет счастлив в этой стране, но не тут то было... Одиночество - ноша тяжёлая. Ему было грустно... одному...  Но потом Туборга... ОСЕНИЛО:

"Я знаю, я куплю себе друга. Он насладится этим миром вместе со мной."

Туборг был рад своему другу. Туборг пригласил Виндоуза в страну НЕВЕРьвХУДо:
  "Всё, что ты видишь - твоё. Наслаждайся этим. Ты и я проведём все наши дни здесь. Вместе.
   Вместе с тобой мы сделаем..."
  "Корона!"
  "Нет!Ты на не свой глядский глаз не клади. Эта корона - единственная вещь, которую ты не можешь получить.
  Я правитель этой страны, а правитель без короны, как Билл Гейтс без своего Майкрософта. Когда-нибудь ты поймёшь это.
  Теперь иди и исследуй твой новый дом. А я пойду в мой тронный зал и подумаю о том, каких друзей мне ещё купить."

Итак, Туборг ушёл,чтобы сделать ещё друзей. А Виндоуз завис, и в его ОЗУ полезли плохиеее мысли...
  Сидя в тронном зале Туборг думал о том, кого он ещё купит.
  "Ой, моя корона!"
  "Аха-ха-ха-ха! Теперь, Туборг, мы посмотрим, кто будет самой главной операционкой этого мира! Ха-ха!"
  "Виндоуз, не глючь!"
  "Я провозглашаю себя, Виндоуза, главным софтом страны НЕВЕРьвХУДо!"
  "Что мы будем делать?.."

"Йа-оуу! Так эта штука не так простаа! А что с...
  Ух-ху-ху! Повис!.. Ей-богу, повис!
  Так эта корона дает ещё и владение секретом жизни!
  "Как жаль, что нам не быть вдвоёёём..."

Виндоуз оказался прав: без короны Туборг зациклился.

Уууу... Этот Виндоуз напугал меня.

Всё было плохо. Но может быть есть надежда... может быть...

Байт жизни... Туборг беспомощен благодаря Виндоузу. Виндоуз Глюкавый... Но Вилли знает, что делать!
  ДААА!..

Надеюсь, Виндоуз не просёк этого.

С ДНЕМ РОЖДЕНЬЯ!

Если ты это смотришь - Вилли счастлив!
  Тебе понадобится ключ.
  И впредь твори добро, но остерегайся соблазнов и красивых интерфейсов.

ГУД-БАЙ!!!

Отредактировано Lura Nik (23-06-2010 20:22:34)

+2

Lura Nik написал(а):

что... он был! Коранон!

коронован)

Lura Nik написал(а):

АЗУ

ОЗУ
оперативка)
супер)молодец)
+

Lura Nik написал(а):

"Что мы будем делать?.."

а у меня он вроде сказал чёто типа Ё-моё)) :huh:

cheshircat написал(а):

а у меня он вроде сказал чёто типа Ё-моё))

Хз, уже не помню, но с меня сталось бы "отцензурить")

Lura Nik написал(а):

Хз, уже не помню, но с меня сталось бы "отцензурить")

понимаю.
но мне кажется, всё-таки Ё-моё 3:45
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGkj4jCpNPg

Отредактировано cheshircat (07-03-2013 17:11:37)

In fact when someone doesn't be aware of afterward its up to other people that they will assist, so here it takes place.

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

I was able to find good information from your blog posts.

It's going to be ending of mine day, however before ending I am reading this wonderful article to increase my know-how.

I'll immediately clutch your rss as I can't find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Please allow me realize in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your post seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Kudos

Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after going through many of the posts I realized it's new to me. Anyways, I'm definitely pleased I came across it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back regularly!

I was curious if you ever thought of changing the page layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?

What i do not understood is actually how you're not really much more smartly-liked than you may be now. You're so intelligent. You recognize therefore considerably in relation to this topic, produced me in my view imagine it from so many varied angles. Its like men and women aren't fascinated unless it's something to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your personal stuffs excellent. At all times handle it up!

Hello it's me, I am also visiting this website daily, this web page is in fact good and the visitors are in fact sharing pleasant thoughts.

I really like what you guys are usually up too. This kind of clever work and exposure! Keep up the fantastic works guys I've included you guys to   blogroll.

Hey! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!

I get pleasure from, lead to I found exactly what I used to be having a look for. You've ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

Hey very nice blog!

Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.

Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa? My website discusses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other. If you might be interested feel free to shoot me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Excellent blog by the way!

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Bless you!

Wow, marvelous blog layout! How lengthy have you ever been blogging for? you make running a blog glance easy. The entire look of your website is wonderful, let alone the content!

Hey! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.

avrebo

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Всё о игре Неверхуд(The Neverhood) » Полезное » Тексты дисков